35th Sustainable Agriculture Conference
NOVEMBER 4-8, 2020
A Virtual Conference Experience with Real Connection and Learning
Join the 35th Sustainable Agriculture Conference online from anywhere on your computer, tablet, or phone.
The conference has ended, but you can still buy a ticket to access recordings!
- 55+ workshop recordings (recordings are still being uploaded).
- 155 speakers, including K. Rashid Nuri, Chef Njathi Kabui, Nancy Hayden, Julius Tillery, & Germaine Jenkins.
- Learning for farmers, researchers, extension agents, homesteaders, gardeners, food policymakers, market managers, & more.
- Access the vendor hall, community wall, and other features.
- Recording access until Nov. 2021.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|